Invalid Viewstate

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I am getting log entries about Invalid Viewstate.  The problem is not visiable when using the site, in fact you would never see it unless you checked the logs.

Anyone have this issue?  Is there are fix for it?
14 лет назад
Has no one had this problem?
14 лет назад
post the error message.
14 лет назад
Here is the log entry:

Log type:  Unknown  
Severity:  11  
Exception:  System.Web.HttpException: Invalid viewstate. at System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptStringWithIV(String s, IVType ivType) at System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptString(String s) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.DecryptParameter(NameValueCollection queryString) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpResponse response, NameValueCollection queryString, VirtualFileReader fileReader) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  
IP address:  <masked for posting>
Customer:  [email protected]  
Page URL:  http://maskedforposting.com/subdir/ScriptResource.axd?d=i48c-GNHV8p6BisTuy6BYT_h5H1dEAzhCyszhB-Ur-b8DrsJfK6  
Created on:  2/3/2010 11:52:34 PM
14 лет назад
Re: invalid ViewState

And the one about padding...  ..ScriptResource.axd...

I see lots of these (1.40) in my log.

I ran a script to see which of my urls may be causing this and where some of the IP addresses were from and some of the repeat ones causing this were from AE, CZ.
Do not know if these are spiders or spammers.

Win 2008, SQL server 2008.

Did create a machine key and added to web.config.

Still see the errs.

Wonder how many others get these as I suspect a lot of nopCommerce users do not always check (or haven't yet) the logs ( I didn't either in the beginning) so it is hard to say how prevalent this may be.

Googling this it appears to be a well know scenario.

Maybe the nopCOmmerce team can chime in on this.
14 лет назад
NopCommerce teams?  Anyone?
14 лет назад
At the rate I am getting these things I can't be the only one.  By observation, I believe they only occur (or are at least more prevelent) on the admin screens.

Some help...anyone?
14 лет назад
Got 3 of these the first time I sold anything on my site :

Unknown  
Severity:  11  
Exception:  System.Web.HttpException: Invalid viewstate. at System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptStringWithIV(String s, IVType ivType) at System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptString(String s) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.DecryptParameter(NameValueCollection queryString) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpResponse response, NameValueCollection queryString, VirtualFileReader fileReader) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  
IP address:  70.183.55.68  
Customer:  [email protected]  
Page URL:  http://www.jumperkits.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=duK0DniOU648dvYxJmWK6oo1j34XooxsIYmyYqwZAe9uZirtgiDsb  
Created on:  2/10/2010 6:10:07 PM
14 лет назад
bump
14 лет назад
I get about 5-10 of these logged each day.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.