Cart customization - no address, payment steps

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have 2 types of products - paid and free. I want to customize the checkout process to eliminate the address and payment steps if it is a free product.

I haven't found anything out of the box that will allow me to do this. But I have located the modules where I can do this myself.

My main question is - Is there a way to determine if the user has only free products or paid products in their cart from the Checkout.aspx page. I think if I can determine that, I can just change the redirect to the CheckoutConfirm.aspx page instead of the CheckoutShippingAddress.aspx page.

Follow-up question to that - Are there any values that I will need to force to allow this redirect and completion of the checkout without entering an address and payment info?

Thanks.
14 лет назад
I'm sorry that I can't offer any helpful advice but I need to take out payment steps on my cart as well. Have you found a way to do this?
14 лет назад
Well as you see, no one else has responded...
14 лет назад
so did anyone work out a method to allow this without tearing apart the cart?
14 лет назад
there a few posts about this, try different search terms in the forum search

here is one which may help, but i am sure i recently saw others
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=1824&p=3
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.