Error Happened

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 лет назад
Hi,

When I visit the admin of my site, I see a dialog saying error happened. My dashboard fails to load and my app pool restarts. How do I find the exact error message?
10 лет назад
Hi,

try to look at the log: admin area -> System -> Log
9 лет назад
We have the same issue with 2 nop 3.3 installations

log file is empty.

Anyone that can help?
9 лет назад
Hi,

I switched to a dedicated hosting provider and that helped. The app pool was too small on my shared host. nopCommerce is taking up too much memory, so the app pool keeps recycling.
9 лет назад
I switched to EverLeap.
9 лет назад
Thanks a lot for the feedback

We do a business and reseller hosting with Arvixe. It works well on the business hosting.
We recently started with a reseller account so we could provide our customers their own space.
We will check the reseller hosting configuration.
9 лет назад
petervdm wrote:
We have the same issue with 2 nop 3.3 installations

log file is empty.

Anyone that can help?

Yes, nopcommerce eat so many resources. You need to make sure that your site is running on dedicated application pool. But, if your site consume high memory, basically shared hosting will stop your site. To get better performance, I would recommend you to use dedicated server/cloud server. I personally use asphostportal shared hosting to run nop site
7 лет назад
Guys... I just had Erros... And I am here because I was loking for the solution for some long while....

In my case the problem was some recently installed apps to my Chrome and Yandex Browsers...

So, please, make sure you don't have any installed Plugins or Apps to your Browsers.. Just switch them OFF when you are working with your ADMIN...!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.