Making a Buy back sort of option

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
How would one make it so they can buy games from there customers.

Like, I set prices on my items I will pay them to sell to me. Then they ship it to me and I send them the money via paypal or something.

Is that possible and can someone help lead the way please.
14 лет назад
I don't think this is possible.  You would need to alter the program to cater for this.
14 лет назад
Hmm, alright.

I know there is a addon for Nopcart and such.
14 лет назад
Anyone else got any ideas?
14 лет назад
I have no idea if this is possible or not...but an idea...what about using the "download" option?  You could have a table with games listed and the price you would pay...you could then have the customer "download" a RMA...sort of thing...custom programmed to include a special code...order id?  that when the customer mails you the game....you match up the rma (order id)...and then you would know what you were to pay them....

If you need to keep track of what games you have agreed to pre purchase...like an update on the site...will buy 6....and then when 6 have been "downloaded"....you will accept no more...not sure if that is possible...or is what you need.

You asked for an idea...hope it works!
14 лет назад
That is def. a idea. I was hoping to just have a buy back option tho.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.