GIF thumbnail quality in 3.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
networkfusion wrote:
Is it right that the plugin only targets the nop.services project?

Right

networkfusion wrote:
Windiff is also showing that webactivator is not copied across to the bin folder as well?!

I've just cloned source code from codeplex. Both of these DLLs are copied to output when building. Try clearing and re-building the solution. If it does not help (really weird), then manually add them to Nop.Web project as references
9 лет назад
Hi,

We are also running v3.30 and have the same issue.  I cannot find the changeset the url doesn't seem to work.  I understand this is probably fixed in 3.40, but it would create a huge task for us at the moment, so I am hoping to find a fix for v3.30.

Also is the problem the same for other image formats (JPG, PNG, etc)

Thanks,
Andy
9 лет назад
MillerSolutions wrote:
I cannot find the changeset the url doesn't seem to work

please see changeset 70b04c197967 (chnageset numbers were changed after moving to Git from Mercurial)
4 года назад
It seems we are having the same problem with the gif images.. We have Just upgrade our site from 3.9 to the very last version 4.2 but we have noticed that now the gif images have a worst definition from the 3.9 version. Have a look at the follow url https://www.hobbystore.it/idropulitrice-comet-scout-classic

Any idea how to fix it
Thank you for your help
Lorenzo
4 года назад
Another question.. In the 4,2 version doesn't exist the bin directory anymore? I cannot find it in the entire site..maybe that's why my gif images are worst than ever
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.