3.30 site is slow to load and navigate.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
nopC 3.30 recently upgraded. www.shippersmall.com

My site seems to be very slow. I emailed my hosting provider and he gave me the following answer.....

Hello Thomas,
Currently your site's application pool is set to 250MB which is the limit for your hosting plan. I currently tested the site without this limit and only showed limited improvement.

The I ran your site with PageInsights and gotten some suggestions that you may want to read into. Otherwise I would check with NopCommerce to see if there are any recommendation to improve web performance for the site.

http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=ShippersMall.com&tab=desktop

Please, if you have any other questions or if we can assist in any way, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Alex Zamora

Applied Innovations Technical Support

Any of the experts here have any suggestions about that? I am not a expert to understand all that comes up on the site test.
9 лет назад
Dear Sir,

Try to activate "JavaScript bundling and minification" in admin
Also "CSS bundling and minification" functionnality

If your website is compiled from source code, you could improve public variables use with cache implementation like GetStoreHost in Nop.Core.WebHelper

Best,
Neokiller62
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.