Is there any way to setup a minimum order amount for the site?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Is there any way to setup a minimum order amount for the site? I would like to set my site to a $20 minimum order, any way of doing this?
14 лет назад
Anything guys?
14 лет назад
Hi Bkindustries,

I'm looking for this function as well. If you are still interested we could work together and develop this feature. Let me know.

Daoming
14 лет назад
I am certainly still looking for it, but I have no Idea were to even start.
14 лет назад
I've implemented some very minor changes that works for me when it comes to minimum orders.
The site is under construction and it runs slow for a reason for the time being while its being worked on, but you see the minor changes I've added to checkout page.

Try checking out with an order under $25:
https://www.coldsteelarizona.com/ShoppingCart.aspx
*The site is less than 25% complete so you may find many things incomplete.
14 лет назад
continued...
...at the moment if the order is under $25 it disables the Checkout button and displays a warning label in two places.
I'll work on the aesthetics later, you could easily give a friendly message using a modal popup or something similar reminding of the minimum order, but for the time being its a good start.
Note: minimum order of $25 is set after the discount, if discount is applied.
14 лет назад
That works good. So a question for you, is that site being done for actual Cold Steel? Or just another company selling their stuff?
14 лет назад
bkindustries wrote:
So a question for you, is that site being done for actual Cold Steel? Or just another company selling their stuff?

Mum's the word.
14 лет назад
lol, gotcha, I sell their products on my site so I was wondering if there opening up the ordering for the arizona office ( I live in utah ) makes things much faster to get. but I got it, Mums the word.
13 лет назад
Can you post the code modifications that you made to accomplish this?
Or Email them to me at [email protected].

Thank you,
Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.