Display currency type

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hello again,
     When there is more than 1 currency to choose from, the cart displays the currency type (IE: (USD) or (CAD) etc...)
     However when only 1 currency is available, the currency type is no longer displayed. I would like it to remain so that our Canadian customers are not confused about what currency they will be charged (all our prices are in USD and will be charged in USD).

Is this option available?

Thanks again.
14 лет назад
This option is not available by default, you will need to alter the source code to display the currency selector even when only one currency is available for the store:

Edit file: Modules\CurrencySelector.ascx.cs

change line #39 from

if (currencies.Count > 1)

to

if (currencies.Count >= 1)

This is for version 1.40 and you will need to recompile the solution.

14 лет назад
Thanks mb but this isn't what I'm looking for.

My best guess is that your suggestion just makes the currency selection module visible. I've removed this module from view and wish it to remain unseen.

What I want is for the literal string "(USD)" to appear next to all dollar values, just as it does when there is more than 1 currency to choose from.
14 лет назад
"My best guess is that your suggestion just makes the currency selection module visible."

Yes, it does; I misread your question.

14 лет назад
Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
I took your first suggestion and used the same logic to find what I wanted.
I found I was looking for where the CurrencyCode from the Currency class was displayed.
Here's the solution I came up with...

In:
Libraries nop.Common Localization LocalizationManager.cs

Line: 79
Change:
if (ShowCurrency && CurrencyManager.GetAllCurrencies().Count > 1)
To:
if (ShowCurrency && CurrencyManager.GetAllCurrencies().Count >= 1)

Thanks again for the help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.