Simple Page Layout Mods

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi Everyone, Nop, Awesome product!!! Thank you!!

I have a newb question. In the page "CheckoutBillingAddress.aspx" page, I really want to modifiy the Layout. Its not sutible for my customers. To hard to navigate through quickly and easily. This page has two Panels, "OrderProgressControl" and "ctrlCheckoutBillingAddress" I want these side by side and have a nice little devider in between them. I have tried and tried but the page reverts back to the orriginal layout every time I check the changes.

I am sure there is a very simple answer. Please help.

Thanks in advance

ChrisO
14 лет назад
not sure i follow exactly what you want to achieve but you might want to try editing

Modules/CheckoutBillingAddress.ascx
Modules/OrderProgress.ascx
14 лет назад
Hi Haydie,

Yes I have tried to edit both these files.

I want to shorten the length of the page so my clients dont have to scroll down to click "Next". If my client is already registered, I want this to be a short one click page. I want to have the two fields "Select shipping address " and "Or enter new address " are side by side and not one above the other. I have looked in the CSS and in the:

CheckoutBillingAddress.ascx
Modules/OrderProgress.ascx

to try to edit but it keeps going back to the orriginal layout.

Again, thanks in advance for any and all help on this.

ChrisO
14 лет назад
I guess, a better way to ask the question, is, is there any stylesheet or css modifications to arrange the layout in a better format?

Thanks again

ChrisO
14 лет назад
off the top of my head,

maybe taking out the <div class="clear"></div> between the two and try to alter the css to float left for one and float right for other??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.