Product Specification Variables based on % instead of fixed $

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hello, everyone.

I'm just starting with nopCommerce, setting up a POS site for my bosses. We're trying to build a basic ecommerce site to sell the jewelry we make.

We want to offer all the styles we make in different metals (silver, gold, colored gold, etc) and different sizes with an upcharge for more expensive metals and larger ring sizes. I know that I can set this up individually on a per product basis, or a flat dollar upcharge across the board based on the metal or the size.

The issue is that we base the upcharge on the weight of metal used in a particular product, so a flat upcharge doesn't really work, and individual product price variations could get to be a real pain with 200+ styles.

Is there a way I can do a price variation based on a percentage as I set up product specifications (e.g. gold at 15x the price of silver)?

Thanks
14 лет назад
Unfortunately, no. Product attributes based on fixed $
14 лет назад
Thanks for the reply. All the best.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.