Display Order of Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
Hi

Is there anywhere to set the display order of Products like with Categories? I can't see the field in the Products admin pages. If not, is this feature due soon?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard
9 лет назад
What page do you mean? Where exactly do you want to sort them by display order?

This field is hidden by default on a product details in admin area. Visible only whn "Display on home page" is enabled
9 лет назад
Hi Andrei

I am listing products as rows in a category view and want to list products in order of my choosing so that they make sense to the customer and don't look like all over the place; so was thinking that there was a 'display order' field like there is in category editing where I can organise categories to show in a particular order by increasing/decreasing their number.

Thanks

Cheers
Richard
9 лет назад
In each category you can define the display order of products. Example (in Products tab)
9 лет назад
Oh yes, of course - thanks so much - appreciated!
7 лет назад
Tecnofin wrote:
In each category you can define the display order of products. Example (in Products tab)

Hello-

I know this is an old thread, but it seems appropriate for my question.

I'm running nopCommerce 3.40 and I'm using the nop-templates.com Alfresco theme.

On my site, as described above, I changed the display order of each product in a particular category, but the changes are never reflected on my public pages. I tried restarting the application and have searched everywhere for any setting that might prevent my changes from being displayed, but found nothing.

The sorting function works...allowing customers to order by price low to high, or price high to low, or by name or created date, etc..but the default "Position" option always shows the products in the same order...regardless of what I change the products order to...

Has anybody seen this behavior before...have I missed a setting somewhere?

Thanks,
Steve
4 года назад
We are using Nop v4.3 and trying to organize the display in which products display.
We have 1 category (start-up company w/not a lot of product) called Shop. I have went into the Shop category and changed the display of each product.

The changes to the display have not changed. The only way I can truly change the display order is by enabling the 'Show on Homepage' display order, which I do not want.

Sounds like someone else has reported the same scenario above and would like to know whether I am missing something and can still be configured or if it's an issue within our code that is potentially blocking the product display order on the Shop category.
2 года назад
I have the same problem
"The changes to the display have not changed. The only way I can truly change the display order is by enabling the 'Show on Homepage' display order, which I do not want."
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.