How to update a view of a published store?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
I need to make a tiny modification to the OrderTotals.cshtml view, to hide the Shipping and Tax prices.
I tried to modify the view file on the server hosting space but the changes didn't apply on the store.

What should I do in order to apply the modification of the view?
9 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
I need to make a tiny modification to the OrderTotals.cshtml view, to hide the Shipping and Tax prices.
I tried to modify the view file on the server hosting space but the changes didn't apply on the store.

What should I do in order to apply the modification of the view?

Hi,

You can try to restart your application in the admin mode.
Go to admin mode of the nopCommerce, and then look at the top right corner, it have the "Restart application" link.
Click on this link in order to refresh your nopCommerce website (after that, you will see the modification in the updated view).

Hope this help :)
9 лет назад
Restart Application would not always work. To properly restart MVC and clear the controllers' cache, which is obviously the cause of your problem, modify your Global.asax file and save it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.