Templates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 лет назад
This product is good and simple, but it would be good if it were still available on some design templates :)
15 лет назад
Thanks for suggestion!

We're thinking about adding CMS features which will include different design templates and etc...
15 лет назад
we welcome if you like to make CMS for us.

but brother ,

before it, why you not start one good section on nopcommerce.com as [size=7][color=darkred]http://themes.nopcommerce.com[/color][/size]

where we can submit just our theme, which can download by other user

if u start it i promise i will make for all of use weekly min one for all of us upto next three months.

if u like plz make que for poll

Que: should nopcommerce.com have to start "Themes".

my vote is YES

Plz start buddy
15 лет назад
It's a good idea. We already think about creating a nopCommerce marketplace for the exchange of community.
15 лет назад
HURREYYYYYYYY
15 лет назад
Privet! :)

Have you considered an open-source N2 CMS (http://n2cms.com/)?
That one is pretty impressive!
It's developed on .NET (using NHibernate as DAL), the code is clean and the engine is very developing-friendly - it has an API to support third-party plug-ins and actually may be a module itself for an existing web-site. I mean you can use N2 as a plug-in to your e-commerce web-site. It lives in its own folder and a couple of tables in the database, it even may use it's own LiteSQL file.

I'm pretty sure you'll save tons of time if you reuse the existing one rather than developing yours from scratch.

By the way I have a question - what's your business model? How are you going to earn money? Will I have a risk to be charged ~$1K after the first year? ;)

And of course, CSS - way to go!

Good luck!
- Sergey.
15 лет назад
Privet! :)

Thanks! We've heard about N2 CMS! But we'll implement our own CMS.

Now we're not going to earn money (we want to create very popular ASP.NET shopping cart).
15 лет назад
i vote to develpe slowly but sound & own system. not & never to user other system
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.