Slow page loading at Godaddy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have a shared hosting account at Godaddy and used the quick app install feature.
I noticed that the page loading is very slow.

I've read a sparse post about scheduled tasks and I asked Tech support at Godaddy about it and they didn't have any answers.

I would like to know more detail about scheduled tasks with and without shared hosting.

Also I am wondering if anyone has compiled Nop and uploaded to a shared hosting account. Any feedback if it improved performance or not, or if it would break the app.

There is also a viewstate trick I tried on another shopping cart which moved the viewstate to a database, but it broke the checkout process.  I guess postbacks.

Any advice on improving the performance would be helpful.
14 лет назад
i am also on godaddy.

check this Motorcycle Parts
14 лет назад
aaadil...loads fast.
14 лет назад
It does load quickly...
What hosting plan are you using ?
Shared or dedicated?
14 лет назад
I am using Shared, but as I said, both the wholesalemartialarts.net and wholesaleselfdefense.net load fast just fine, its only bkindustries.net that shows issues for me.
14 лет назад
I am using

shared hosting at godaddy

with deluxe package.

regards,

Adil
14 лет назад
I am building a similiar store in here in the uk, the front end is fast enough although I am having speed issues in the admin section, system throwing  the following IE error

Stop running this Script?

A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly.
If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.

If I click yes nothing happens and I have to click back to prodcut list.

If I click No the product detail page displays instantly?? has anyone else experienced this problem.??
14 лет назад
jay, which version of nopcommerce are you using?  1.4   or  1.5  ?
14 лет назад
Hi

I am currently useing 1.4..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.