About Rental Product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
Dear nopCommerce Team,

Rental product feature is very nice in nop3.50

But we want some different like "My rental product is flat(room), customer will come and book the flat(room) for one/two/three days. our condition is that if one flat(room) is booked for 25th Jan 2015 to 26th Jan 2015 and order status is completed then this product could not able to insert in cart for another customer"

I don't know this type of functionality is available or not in nopCommerce3.50 so, May I know is it default functionality or we need to customize, if customize so, Can you share with the detail what type of customization  needed in nopCommerce3.50.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Jatin Gadhiya
9 лет назад
Hi Jatin,

Thanks for suggestion. This functionality is on our roadmap. Please vote for this task here
9 лет назад
Lets say we are a hire business
Builder comes in wants to rent a generator
Hire starts from date... yet we need a function that leaves the end date open, as builder does not know how long they need to hire the item for, hire could be months. ( currently you must set an end date )

So on end date we need a select box.
Tick (End date).
Tick,  leave open and [generate invoice] for each day, week, month the iten is on hire
When item is receipted back in, then final invoice is generated

Hire, also needs On Account
9 лет назад
Item hire price per day $50
Hire price per week $100

User on the website clicks date range for 01/01/2015 - 07/01/2015

Total $350

FAIL... what to do?
Apply discount
If total is $350 apply discount of $250 = total $100 for the week hire

User hires for two weeks

Apply discount ... OMG this is a nightmare.

Why cant a simple plugin be built.
Unit on hire for 1 day = $50
Unit weekly hire 7 days = $100

Product price is set on hire per day.
So if 7 days selected price needs to change.

we need renting discount per term hired plugin.

happy to pay someone to build this as a plugin... I need this ASAP
8 лет назад
Hello NopCommerce team,

I am trying to set up TRIAL products, using this "rental" product option. This is the only place I could think of doing this, as there are "periods" allocated to the product, unless I miss something.

Here's the thing: What I am looking for is a way to avoid a customer from renting my trial product, over and over again. In setting the period in the "manage product", I am using a 30-day for the trial. But when that 30-day expires, I would like to make sure that the customer cannot buy that trial product again.  

Is there a way to specify that a product cannot be rented again if the same customer would like to use this product rental?

Thanks for your help!
8 лет назад
OK. I am not clear at all about this functionality and am assuming this is not possible right now. Please confirm.

As well: How do I make sure that if a product is clearly set with a rental period of 30 days, that someone CANNOT buy or rent the product for a period exceeding 30 days?

Thanks for your feedback!
8 лет назад
nzsearchengine wrote:
Hire starts from date... yet we need a function that leaves the end date open, as builder does not know how long they need to hire the item for, hire could be months. ( currently you must set an end date )

Tick (End date).
Tick,  leave open and [generate invoice] for each day, week, month the iten is on hire

We need soemthing similar in which we can rent out a product for an indefinite period. This may occur mid-month and thus needs to be billed pro-rata. We also do not want to force and end date for the rented service. By default the start date should reflect the current date and the end date should be empty (indefinite). Possibly a cancellation button to be used to terminate the agreement (and bill the final month pro rata) when required!!!

How can we do this in nopCommerce. This is urgent. and seems to be similar to the gentleman above.

Please advise.
7 лет назад
nzsearchengine wrote:

Tick (End date).

Is there a solution for an open end date for the Rentals?

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.