Slow load times

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
HI All

I have nop installed and running on my host (123reg) but the page times are very slow for example i've just tried going to the url and it took 23 seconds to load.

I am using the sourcecode version and published using the release config to my local pc before using ftp to upload to the host.

Am I likely to have made a mistake or does anyone have any tips to speed the site up?

Thanks in advance

Si
9 лет назад
Can anyone help with this please?

I am getting logged out within a few clicks now. The store is unusable.

I have raised a support ticket with the host but nothing back from them yet.

I really need to get moving with this.

Cheers

Si
9 лет назад
You will find that the system runs slower on local machines especially in debug mode. Once you get it on a real server it should improve for you. If you have any direct questions just let me know.
9 лет назад
Thanks for your reply.

My problem is that it is hosted already and that is where the performance issue is. One moment things can be fine but then the site will start logging me out and after a period of that I start getting a text only home page saying contact support.

However, support maintain that the service is fine and recommended I review my code. I am very upset at them (123-reg) and I'm looking for a new host.

My client is getting upset as she is unable to add products for her site. http://www.justpawyou.co.uk

Would the best plan to be buy hosting somewhere else and move the files and db and see if it works any better? If so, can anyone recommend a host? I was going to use Arvixe but there have been a few negative posts about them recently on here.

Cheers

Si
9 лет назад
ElNevera wrote:
I was going to use Arvixe but there have been a few negative posts about them recently on here.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I have made an update about your concerns of using Arvixe here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/34426/hosting-nopcommerce-on-arvixe.aspx?p=2

Regards,
9 лет назад
As far as finding a good hosting company I have worked with many over the years. I maintain my own dedicated servers at azure and godaddy for production sites. For a nop site that isn't going to have that much traffic the shared plesk environments at godaddy have always worked fine for me. For sites that require some gusto I always put them on one of my dedicated servers. I typically never put more then 4 nop sites on a dedicated box. The speed is acceptable but .NET sites in general are a bit slow and nop's site have a tendency to have an issue depending on what your trying to do with them. In general the speed is acceptable, the code set is first class and you can alter any part of it if you think you have a better way to accomplish the task at hand. I know this doesn't really answer your question but as I said either azure or godaddy are certainly 2 acceptable choices as they have worked for me for years.
9 лет назад
I recommend you to try smarterasp, we have some of our sites hosted with them and so far we didn't faced any major issues. Note that we're also an affiliate partner with them.
9 лет назад
Thank you everyone for your input. I decided to try Advice in the end. I will update this thread with my findings once I have moved the site over.

Cheers

Si
9 лет назад
Thank you everyone for your input. I decided to try Advice in the end. I will update this thread with my findings once I have moved the site over.

Cheers

Si
9 лет назад
I am using WinHost Max with my new installation of nopCommerce -- it loads in 3 seconds and the customer support is fast and excellent. I'm very satisfied with this host (-- at least for now).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.