How to make a unique visitor counter? Read isnide, please.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
I want to have a unique visitor counter on my website somewhere at the header or footer. I should count only unique visitors.

The counter should look like this: "0 people have visited our website."

One person — 1 count.

How to solve it?

Help me, please?
9 лет назад
Try Google analyties . Once you integrate google analytics feature then go google analyties site -> Real time -> overview
9 лет назад
shahdat45ict wrote:

No! I do not need counters from different stats-services. I need my own one.
9 лет назад
Try NW Customers Counter Widget  and also here is a post may be helpful.
9 лет назад
shahdat45ict wrote:
Try NW Customers Counter Widget  and also here is a post may be helpful.

I need smth really simple like "0 people were here". And it has to count only unique visitors.

That's all I need.
9 лет назад
Well i don't think there are such counter was made till now which exactly shows unique visitor on website but here are the list of top 10 free website hit counter to show the number of pageviews
7 лет назад
[quote=zaf]
I had configure google analytics in my site but i want to display visitor count on my home page like online User-12, how to work on.

thanks
7 лет назад
zaf wrote:
I want to have a unique visitor counter on my website somewhere at the header or footer. I should count only unique visitors.

The counter should look like this: "0 people have visited our website."

One person — 1 count.

How to solve it?

Help me, please?

The applications of counting unique visitor could be more than just displaying "x visitors" on the web page. So any 3rd part analytics is not an option. There is nothing out of the box like this in nopCommerce.
However there is something that you can utilize from nopCommerce and have a solution. Which is, nopCommerce already records the LastIpAddress of customers in the Customer table.

Now you can have a widget plugin which can maintain a list of unique IP addresses. Every time you get a new IP lust log it in your table. Then the plugin can display the unique visitor counter with some ajax call (to make the page load faster).
contextAccessor.HttpContext.Connection.RemoteIpAddress.ToString();

Tho the IP based solution is not the most effective one but it will serve the purpose.

Another approach could be using a cookie which also comes with strings attached.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.