Nop 1.5 Downloadable products not displaying download link anywhere

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Alright so I installed the new 1.5 fresh install and created a downloadable product (uploaded the file and all) and then I went and purchased it and clicked order details and wala no download link!?

Then I went into account details and looked in the downloadable products tab and under download there is no link/button to click!?

Glitch with 1.5? or am I doing something wrong?
14 лет назад
i gave this a run through to see if i could replicate the problem -

the product i created was priced at £ 0

first two times with offline payment methods and the same thing was happening, no download - went to the
admin-->order    and because the   price had been set to £0, the item was already marked as paid and the
'mark payment as received button' wasn't there - so ther was nothing to trigger the download link from appearing.

- i tried changing the price to £1 and ran it through the cart again - went to the admin-->order  and clicked 'payment received button'  and the download appeared in the customers order.

- the button has to be clicked in admin to make it available - anybody knows if it works automatically with online payment methods?
14 лет назад
Thats my issue, I did a check out with Check/money order and price at $0 (its a family site and the downloads are pictures of the family) But it won't do it that way.

So somewhere in the code it is making the download buttons appear after someone checks out with a check/money order type payment  ONLY after the admin pushes received, if the system itself marks it as paid it will not show the download button. Any suggestions?
14 лет назад
as a temporary work around, once you have declared the product as an download, you can upload a sample download - you could just make the sample the full image - that way they can access it immediately without going through the checkout process

I'm guessing the fix (or at least the place to start looking) will be somewhere in

businesslogic/orders/ordermanager.cs
14 лет назад
There're two option when to make download link active (edit product variant details page):
1. When order is paid - download link is visible when order is paid
2. Manually - admin has to manually activate download link or order details page (admin area)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.