Email questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way for an email to be sent out to my admin email once a sale or product has been purchased? I have a few stores and it would make things a lot easier if this could be done. Any help or ideas at all would be greatly appreciated! : )

Mike
14 лет назад
Hi Mike,

This is the standard behaviour.

See OrderManager.PlaceHolder > Calls MessageManager.SendOrderPlacedStoreOwnerNotification

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 лет назад
Hey Ben, thanks for the reply. Where do I do this in though? Is this done in the admin panel? I don't see where I can apply this action.

Mike
14 лет назад
Its done under content management --> topics.  You should already be getting emails when an order has been placed?  If this isn't the case are you getting any other emails?
14 лет назад
mikecapson wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way for an email to be sent out to my admin email once a sale or product has been purchased? I have a few stores and it would make things a lot easier if this could be done. Any help or ideas at all would be greatly appreciated! : )

Mike

Just test your project, place and order and you will receive an e-mail as admin, if you're not getting e-mail then go to admin section > Global Settings > SELECT Mail Settings TAB > Fill the SMTP Mail settings details, Save the settings and again test your project by placing an order, you should get an e-mail as an Admin..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.