Variants in Dropdown?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I'm porting an ecomm store that sells custom shirts to NOPcommerce. In the current setup I can list variants in a dropdown list but I could not locate the equivalent in NOP.

What I'm attempting to achieve is to have the color options as a dropdown of attributes, size as a dropdown of attributes and then 2 different material choices each as a variant (since this affects price).

I'm thinking of creating this template. Is the recommended course of action to start by extending BaseNopUserControl? Could anyone point out some pitfalls when creating this control?

Thanks -
14 лет назад
DesDev wrote:
I'm porting an ecomm store that sells custom shirts to NOPcommerce. In the current setup I can list variants in a dropdown list but I could not locate the equivalent in NOP.

What I'm attempting to achieve is to have the color options as a dropdown of attributes, size as a dropdown of attributes and then 2 different material choices each as a variant (since this affects price).

I'm thinking of creating this template. Is the recommended course of action to start by extending BaseNopUserControl? Could anyone point out some pitfalls when creating this control?

Thanks -

Hi,

NopCommerce, does support this. Goto Administration, You will need to create a product. then goto Catalog > Attributes > Product Attributes; here you will be able to create attributes required.

Look at this scrrencast for setting up attributes: Adding A Attribute

Then after doing this you will be able to add a new variant for different materials.

As for editing the layout: please goto Templates/Products/VariantsInGrid.ascx and you will see which modules to edit to get your desired look.

mike..
14 лет назад
nopCommerce team | Mike wrote:
DesDev wrote:

Thanks -

Hi,

NopCommerce, does support this. Goto Administration, You will need to create a product. then goto Catalog > Attributes > Product Attributes; here you will be able to create attributes required.

Look at this scrrencast for setting up attributes: Adding A Attribute

Then after doing this you will be able to add a new variant for different materials.

As for editing the layout: please goto Templates/Products/VariantsInGrid.ascx and you will see which modules to edit to get your desired look.

mike..

OK - so it looks one way I can achieve what I want is to create a "Material" attribute and then just add $X.XX to the order if that Material is selected.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.