Shipping By Order Total Bug?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I setup Shipping By Order Total to be like so:

0-15 is $5  shipping cost
16-30 is $7 shipping cost
31-99 is $10 shipping cost

Technically if I order $20 worth of items then my total shipping amount should be $7 BUT its coming back calculated as $14.

So it looks like the system is calculating PER item and not total cost of items in the cart.

Possible bug?
14 лет назад
i set up shipping by order total for a quick test  for you

£ 0-10         £10
£10-20        £20

i added items to cart
4.99 x 1 =  4.99         postage came back as £10
4.99 x 2 =  9.98         postage came back as £10
4.99 x 3 = 14.97        postage came back as £20

all just as it should, so it can't be a bug - go back and check your settings again to make sure, post if you find the answer-  did you tick the use percentage box by error, something like that ?

one thing you will need to remember is not to leave a gap in your settings like you did on your example -
in your example, anything between $15 and $16 would not be caught and maybe no postage would be charged

- hayden
14 лет назад
haydie wrote:
i set up shipping by order total for a quick test  for you

£ 0-10         £10
£10-20        £20

i added items to cart
4.99 x 1 =  4.99         postage came back as £10
4.99 x 2 =  9.98         postage came back as £10
4.99 x 3 = 14.97        postage came back as £20

all just as it should, so it can't be a bug - go back and check your settings again to make sure, post if you find the answer-  did you tick the use percentage box by error, something like that ?

one thing you will need to remember is not to leave a gap in your settings like you did on your example -
in your example, anything between $15 and $16 would not be caught and maybe no postage would be charged

- hayden

Still having an issue - I'm going to reset my test environment to see if something cached. If the problem still exists afterwards, I will create a screen recording that shows exactly what's occuring - thanks for the reply
14 лет назад
Ok - so the bug was me. I had inadvertently added a 5.00 shipping fee at the product level. That explains the per item shipping cost.

oops.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.