Nice work for v1.5, but we have the theme issues since we updated the application。Once I checked the CSS class and realized almost all css class names have been changed, like 'ProductGrid' changed to 'product-grid'. So I have to change all css classes's name to match .aspx page class name.

So is it possible for the next version to keep the current class names and DONOT change them back.

and there are two potential updates I think it's worth to do. I have changed that for my version and I think it's also important for others.

1. Is it possible to set a flag on global setting to turn on/off filling billing address section on the check out process? I think in some place people don't need this step. (Currently I just redirect to payment method page once finish shipping address, and hide this section on the process control)

2. When we add pictures for product. I think it's important for admin to add multiple pictures in one time. If we deploy to server, it takes a long time to postback when adding a picture. Currently I just add that upload control to a repeater and changed the code behind. I send code to improve that before but it still not be changed. You guys may work on more important improvement but I think it is a very important change.

Still very nice work. Thanks you guys for bringing us so impressive product.