Product Variant Save from admin with imported product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,  I created a custom import using insert product variant which imported everything fine.  but when I go to edit then save the product variant info via the admin,  I get the yellow validation pop-up

The value must be from 1 to 999999

but its at the top of the browser window so i don't know which field it is.  I looked at the control markup and those fields are correctly set to 1.  I thought it was the minstockqty of notifyadmin but those fields are fine.

Im assuming im not setting something that's not being used from the import.

shouldn't the validation show next to the field that caused it?  its always at the top of the browser for firefox or ie,  I couldn't find where to start debuggin the validation so I can figure out which field is tripping it?

Thoughts?

Thanks
-Keith
14 лет назад
Found the problem.   Its with the validation of the fields that are hidden in the administration.  Such as Downloadable product, recurring product and so on.   when those fields aren't displayed / used, the validation popup shows that the top of the screen.   If I don't have recurring product checked for a variant then I assumed I wouldn't need to have a value entered for cycle length or total cycles.

Added to codeplex

Thanks
-Keith
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.