General questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I would like to confirm the Nop Commerce will met my clients specifications.
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible?

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store.

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed?
14 лет назад
skadoo wrote:
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible? - yes

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store. -  yes

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?  - FedEx yes, but 'realtime' - i don't know someone else will need to explain more about this !

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed? - you should read the licence to be clear

14 лет назад
The cart does support FedEx shipping rates (nopCommerce feature list). There are demos for the front-end and admin panel, log in to the admin panel and you can see the FedEx shipping rate configuration.

14 лет назад
haydie wrote:
skadoo wrote:
They need to restrict their store to registered users, looking at the features of Nop Commerce I am not clear if this is possible? - yes

Also they would like to be able to manage the products in the store. -  yes

The final specification that needs to be met is real-time shipping with FedEx. I see there is modules for UPS, is real- time shipping for FedEx supported?  - FedEx yes, but 'realtime' - i don't know someone else will need to explain more about this !

A technical concern, is there a standard duration new releases of the software and are they gauranteed? - you should read the licence to be clear

ASP APLICATION  worked on my local server, I want to know , how to upload or make it work on my hosting server, what needs to be there inorder to make it work on internet?
14 лет назад
You will need to signup to a hosting company which support ASP.net and has a SQL Database.  You should also check they run in ASP.net full trust.

There is a good video on installing on a web host here https://www.nopcommerce.com/Screencasts/Installation.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.