How dificult is to enhance nopcommerce admin category view?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I'm new to nopcommerce and I think it is a wonderfull piece of software.
But I think the category view in the admin is somewhat plain and confusing as it is. I want to change the admin category for it to look like the one from Magento. I like it because it still simple in looks but has a beter visual management of root categories and sub-categories. And it shows the number of products in each category.

For those that don't know:
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6776/category.jpg

Is it too dificult to code the total products on each category? And the tree visuals? I'm asking before I start to code here and this proves difficult...

If I can pull it out, I will share with everyone of course...

Thanks.
14 лет назад
Agree. We need to enhance our admin category page
14 лет назад
Well I have both ComponentArt WebUI ASP.NET/AJAX and OBOUT ASP.NET suite, both have very nice treeviews. Anyway Ablecommerce (a very nice software) uses a lot of ComponentArt WebUI and it is fast. I've used ComponentArt WebUI for a number of projects, but never the treeview. I still prefer OBOUT ASP.NET though.

Do you accept code contributions? I was looking at how categories work at nopcommerce and I think I can make a nice looking treeview for nopcommerce using OBOUT treeview.
14 лет назад
i like those tools too but the problem is that not everybody has them , not everybody can have them or can purchase them.. and mainly, the project is a good open source solution also because it is all hand crafted and does not rely on third paty tools with no source code access.
14 лет назад
sch09 is abosutely right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.