SSL Folders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi everybody!
Can you pls help me and explain which folders should I put under ssl, if I want to make my store secure?
Thanks
14 лет назад
when you buy your ssl certificate and it is installed on your domain, all the important pages (in the store and in admin) will use ssl automatically

- but in web.config   you have to find     <add key="UseSSL" value="false" />  and set it to
    <add key="UseSSL" value="true" />
14 лет назад
Will nopCommerce also switch back from SSL once it already has gone to SSL?

Like, if I use SSL for login/registration, will SSL turn off once that part is over with?
14 лет назад
haydie wrote:
when you buy your ssl certificate and it is installed on your domain, all the important pages (in the store and in admin) will use ssl automatically

- but in web.config   you have to find     <add key="UseSSL" value="false" />  and set it to
    <add key="UseSSL" value="true" />

Thanks for the answer. I guess what you mean is that all the site will be under https but only the pages that need ssl will really use it? Am I right?
14 лет назад
@LevGe
yes, and if you need to make other pages use ssl, you can make simple changes in the codebehind

@deccks
thats right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.