"GiftCardCouponCodes" ERROR in NOP 1.50 (need help)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I am using Nop Commerce 1.50
Just iploaded my site on the hoster and I am having strange error, if anyone can help me solve this please

E R R O R
=======

GiftCardCouponCodes
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: GiftCardCouponCodes

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
[IndexOutOfRangeException: GiftCardCouponCodes]
   System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) +4839010
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name) +67
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.NopSqlDataHelper.GetString(IDataReader rdr, String columnName) in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\NopSqlDataHelper.cs:268
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.CustomerManagement.SQLCustomerProvider.GetCustomerFromReader(IDataReader dataReader) in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Customer\SQLCustomerProvider.cs:74
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.CustomerManagement.SQLCustomerProvider.GetCustomerByID(Int32 CustomerID) in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Customer\SQLCustomerProvider.cs:486
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.CustomerManager.GetCustomerByID(Int32 CustomerID) in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\CustomerManager.cs:944
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.CustomerSession.get_Customer() in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\CustomerSession.cs:76
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Documents\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\nopCommerce_NEW\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:127
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
14 лет назад
Any Help guys ?
14 лет назад
Sounds like you've not upgraded the database successfully.

I've just had this error but I'd realised I'd rolled back to the v1.4 database.

Before you upgrade the site files, try running the /install/install.aspx scripts first to update your database.

Hope this helps
Tony
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.