Modules/Header.ascx ~ Move "register, login, logout and username

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I need to move the "register, login, logout and username" from the Modules/Header.ascx and place them in the Modules/InfoBlock.ascx page.

I tried moving the <asp:LoginView>code</asp:LoginView> and placed it under the opening <ul> tag in the infoBlock page, but this method does not work.

I also tried nesting the whole <div class="header-links">ModulesHeaderPage</div> inside the <div class="listbox">ModulesInfoBlockPage</div> just under the closing </ul> tag.

any help will be appreciated,
Chad
14 лет назад
i'm assuming that when you say it doesn't work, you are getting a compilation error ?

UNTESTED

try this
remove the header links  ( i guess the whole <div class="header-links"> ) from header.ascx and put them into infoblock.ascx (not inside the ul which already exists - probably best to put it outside all the infoblock.ascx divs

you will need to make changes to the .header-links class in the stylesheet

delete the following from header.ascx.cs
and move it into infoblock.ascx.cs

protected string GetUnreadPrivateMessages()
        {
            string result = string.Empty;
            if (NopContext.Current.User != null && !NopContext.Current.User.IsGuest)
            {
                int totalRecords = 0;
                var privateMessages = ForumManager.GetAllPrivateMessages(0,
                    NopContext.Current.User.CustomerID, false, null, false, string.Empty, 1, 0, out totalRecords);

if (totalRecords > 0)
                {
                    result = string.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("PrivateMessages.TotalUnread"), totalRecords);
                }
            }
            return result;
        }

remember to recompile afterwards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.