Shipping Plugin and Payment Plugin For India

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
Hi,

I am new to nopcommerce. So i don't know much about this system.

Basically i want to develop a Site For the Indian Based Customer. Its an e-commerce site where people can buy the things. So i want to integrate the Payment method and the Shipping method in this way that we can have both the customer that means from outside India as well as from inside india.

Is there any payment Plugin or Shipping Plugin which can be supported for Indian Customer to deliver the product in India.
8 лет назад
tmanish wrote:
Hi,

I am new to nopcommerce. So i don't know much about this system.

Basically i want to develop a Site For the Indian Based Customer. Its an e-commerce site where people can buy the things. So i want to integrate the Payment method and the Shipping method in this way that we can have both the customer that means from outside India as well as from inside india.

Is there any payment Plugin or Shipping Plugin which can be supported for Indian Customer to deliver the product in India.

You can find all extensions for nopCommerce here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/extensions-and-themes.aspx

nopCommerce already have numbers of extensions that will work for Indian e-commerce sites. Moreover, you can develop a new one for your specific requirements.
2 года назад
every one knows what new in your reply
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.