Nop Commerce supports multiple Stores?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi Friends,

I am using NOP Commerce for my store and i am very happy to use it. Thank you Nop Commerce team.

I would like to increase my application to have 3 stores but i am looking for only one admin panel to decrease my work load of maintaining the application. In saying so - i would like to add products only once which can appear in many stores but there could be a parameter which might be different for every store.

For example:

I have 2 stores Neptune and Pluto and there exists a product say - DVD which might have price 10$ in Neptune Store and 12$ in Pluto store.

I would not prefer to add that product again as all other parameters will have same information. Like Product Name, Description, Image, delivery instructions etc... but only price is changing.

So i am looking for one admin panel from where i can manage all my stores and can change prices only for every product.

Can Nop Commerce do that? Please let me know. Are you coming with new releases with these kind of features?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,
14 лет назад
This feature is not currently available in nopCommerce. It is however on the roadmap.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.