How to save Product without price ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have many products that are in the upcoming list, but want to display those products on the website but the problem is, the price is not available for those products, and while adding any product i have to provide something in the List Price. Is there any way that i can upload/store products without price too  ?
14 лет назад
using excel import ?   leave price set at zero and set 'diable buy button' to true
14 лет назад
No not excel import, just talking in general when we save product

I know these things that Disable Buy button will Take off  "Add To Cart" button

But if i fill the value to "0" the display price will be "0' which doesn't look good on the live website with $0.00

is there any way that if the product doesn't have any price, i don't display the price ?
14 лет назад
the answer might be to change code here    ProductPrice.ascx.cs

to hide the price if it is zero
14 лет назад
Yea i was also thinking that i have to change in code as currently there is no feature that can make it possible.

Thanks Hayden
14 лет назад
actually, i thought this was a familiar question !!!

[url] https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3526 [/url]
14 лет назад
Thanks Hayden something came in my mind just now and the link provided by you - that might help me with something .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.