Medium Trust Environment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi all,

I'm really interested in using nopCommerce for my next shop as it looks like an excellent bit of software. I would want to install it on my shared hosting reseller account which runs medium trust, however, the forum posts I've read seem to be mixed as to whether nopCommerce can run in a medium trust environment, so my question is, can nopCommerce run in medium trust and if so are there any problems running it in medium trust?

Thanks in advance for any help
14 лет назад
nopCommerce runs in medium trust except the following features/options:
1. Configuring Google Checkout payment method
2. PDF related options
3. Excel related options
14 лет назад
Thanks for the quick reply!

That's great news that it runs in medium trust. The only thing I would be concerned about is if it isn't an officially supported configuration then I could end up with a dead shopping cart, if the three things you've mentioned don't work in medium trust then future revisions of nopCommerce could possibly add to that list. Do you think that is a realistic scenario? Or will future versions of nopCommerce provide better support for medium trust?
14 лет назад
did you check with your hosting provider if they can configure your application as full trust? some have medium trust as
default but if you ask, they can change this.

you can always jump to a new hosting service - there are many out there
[url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys[/url] for example
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.