Issues with SSL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have installed an SSL cert on my site and i am now having issues with an annoying popup that happens when you goto the card or any secured page...

"This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage."

i can click yes.. but i do not want the customers to even see that... is there a way to get around that?

Thank You,
Corey
14 лет назад
Its not passing everything through the SSS ( most of the time its photos not being passed ) and this will result in an op up indicating error, etc. Give me tonight to test the SSL and get better understanding of hoe NOP passes everything and Ill get back to you - If you reslove please post some if someone else is having same issue.

All the Best
14 лет назад
Any luck with this?
14 лет назад
What version of nopCommerce are you using?
14 лет назад
14 лет назад
phoenixfire, there can be an issue if your ssl was purchased for

yourdomain.com

and a customer/you arrives at

www.yourdomain.com

have a look at https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=2505 and see if that helps with your issue
14 лет назад
It seems that i have found the issue...

one of the designers of our theme used an absolute reference links for a jscript.
So i just changed them to all go through the HTTPS and it seems to be working now..

Thank You,
Corey
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.