Can't login to Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have been "playing" with the css this morning.  Changing text color is about all that I did.  I did upload a new logo image.  I am using Visual Web Developer Express 2010.  I am now no longer able to access "admin".  I am able to log in as "admin" but I get a "internal error generic error.  Any ideas on what I have done?

Earlier today the entire web site was down.  a web config error.  I was able to revert to the previous copy of web.config and restored the web site...could this be the culprit for "admin" not being available?

Thanks
14 лет назад
Open up web.config and change:

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">

to:

<customErrors mode="Off" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">

Now try and run your site again and you will get a more informative error message. Please post this to the forum.

Larry
14 лет назад
Not sure which part is necessary so this is the entire error...

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: none    Line: 0

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.