Print Packaging Slip Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hello!

I'm really enjoying using nopCommerce.  So far, I've only come across one brick wall.  I'm getting an exception when printing the packaging list from the Sales Admin area.  This works in VS2008, but fails on the production server.  I have pre-compiled the app to run on the production server.  The write permissions are set according to the nopCommerce documentation PDF.

Please let me know if there's any more information you need from me.

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHwnd(IntPtr hwnd) at PdfSharp.Drawing.XGraphics..ctor(Graphics gfx, XSize size, XGraphicsUnit pageUnit, XPageDirection pageDirection) at PdfSharp.Drawing.XGraphics.CreateMeasureContext(XSize size, XGraphicsUnit pageUnit, XPageDirection pageDirection) at MigraDoc.Rendering.DocumentRenderer.PrepareDocument() at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.PrepareDocumentRenderer(Boolean prepareCompletely) at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.PrepareRenderPages() at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.RenderDocument() at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Utils.PDFHelper.PrintPackagingSlipsToPDF(OrderCollection orderCollection, String FilePath) in ___\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Utils\PDFHelper.cs:line 558 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.OrdersControl.BtnPrintPdfPackagingSlips_OnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in ___\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\Orders.ascx.cs:line 163 The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer
14 лет назад
Full trust is required for working with PDF
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.