Add Module In NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hello friends,
                I want to know that can i add a new module in NopCommerce without  change in the NopCommerce code.Pls anybody help me .Its very necessary........
14 лет назад
you can add a new module very easily without changing existing code but you will be adding new c# code

- you will need visual studio to recompile after adding the new c# code
14 лет назад
What module do you want to create.
There are usercontrols that show products in several ways (like grid , lines ..)
There are payment modules - like new payment gateway.
And other custom stuff.
What exactly are you trying to create, tell me , I'll help you
14 лет назад
Thanks for reply...
                Sir, I want to add new shipping module(Temando module) like existing shipping module Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost. Temando web service required many parameters(weight,height,width,carrier option etc.) to give shipping cost. It is a separate shipping module which can be install anywhere in nopcommerce. Main problem is that i am not able to add this module without modifying the core files on Nopcommerce.Pls help me how to add this module in Nopcommerce without hacking core files..................
14 лет назад
You can start from
go to shipping folder add new class library project there. add reference to other projects you need (take a look for example at Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost -> References folder.
Then write your classes.
At the end you have to add it to database if you want it to appear on nopcommerce admin (take a look in nopCommerce_createData.sql line 730)

I can do it for you as freelance project if you like
13 лет назад
sir ,
  I am a asp.net ,C# developer with 2years of experience. I want to add Hotel Module in NonCommerce Website without changing existing code.I have visual studio 2010 and sql server 2005 . i installed NoP commerce in my machine and it is running fine. I want to complete my module locally and then intricate it with the existing website.what is the way to do that.  Pls help me . Its very necessary........
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.