Watching the dollar go down.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
Since starting the nopcontent project I have watched the dollar go down against the pound so quickly as the products in the store are default as UK Pounds. the price went down about $4 in 4 weeks - I heard it was something to do with a change in the Chinese currency but I'm no economist. Is this affecting online sales for anyone, especially euro's - and has anyone had to adjust their prices? It seems like quite a big shift to me.
8 лет назад
marc wrote:
Since starting the nopcontent project I have watched the dollar go down against the pound so quickly as the products in the store are default as UK Pounds. the price went down about $4 in 4 weeks - I heard it was something to do with a change in the Chinese currency but I'm no economist. Is this affecting online sales for anyone, especially euro's - and has anyone had to adjust their prices? It seems like quite a big shift to me.

as I can see USD is same, but CHF go up.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.