errors post deployment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
hi guys i am getting the below error after deploying my website to a shared server
here is my website uRL

http://infusionapi.com/mhdsite

please check the error what i am getting as below

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.]
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.DependencyRegistrar..ctor() +12

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +113
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +232
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +83
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +66
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.RegisterDependencies(NopConfig config) +452
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Initialize(NopConfig config) +20
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Initialize(Boolean forceRecreate) +92
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +30

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +9905689
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +336
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +296

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9885044
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

please help thanks
8 лет назад
darpandalalcm wrote:
hi guys i am getting the below error after deploying my website to a shared server
here is my website uRL

http://infusionapi.com/mhdsite

please check the error what i am getting as below

please help thanks

Hi,

Most often the reason for this error is incorrect server configuration. Probably your application is not running under full trust. It would be best if you contact your hosting provider and ask them what is the trust level on the server. For running nopCommerce it is mandatory to have full trust.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Hristian
7 лет назад
I'm getting the exact same error, also within SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core. My hosting provider (GoDaddy) has a Plesk environment where the trust level is set to Full. By the way, I can manage the trust level by myself.

Any help will be appreciated a lot!
7 лет назад
Adding <trust level="Full"/> inside my web.config inside of <system.web> fixed the problem!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.