Error Trying to Add Product - Permissions??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi all,

I am using a large web hosting company in Ireland called hosting365. When I uploaded my NopCommerce code (NoSource) to my webroot (not in a folder or sub folder) I get the below error. NOTE: When installing at step 1 I got a permissions problem with the option to "SKIP". When I asked my webhost support to open up the permissions they said that because I am in a shared hosting environement they would not change the settings and that I should ask them about any errors I might be getting. They are not being much help!!

Here is the error...... thanks in advance!!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) +150
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Object assemblyOrString, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) +100
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckSetHelper(PermissionSet grants, PermissionSet refused, PermissionSet demands, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, Object assemblyOrString, SecurityAction action, Boolean throwException) +284
   System.Security.PermissionSetTriple.CheckSetDemand(PermissionSet demandSet, PermissionSet& alteredDemandset, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh) +69
   System.Security.PermissionListSet.CheckSetDemand(PermissionSet pset, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh) +150
   System.Security.PermissionListSet.DemandFlagsOrGrantSet(Int32 flags, PermissionSet grantSet) +30
   System.Threading.CompressedStack.DemandFlagsOrGrantSet(Int32 flags, PermissionSet grantSet) +40
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ReflectionTargetDemandHelper(Int32 permission, PermissionSet targetGrant, CompressedStack securityContext) +123
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ReflectionTargetDemandHelper(Int32 permission, PermissionSet targetGrant) +54
13 лет назад
Your hosting company has very (too much) tight security. Nopcommerce needs to works with full trust (it's called IIS trustLevel Full).
In the error you posted it's problem with Reflection usually reflection is allowed in medium trust.
By the error I guess your host provides lower trust than medium so you will not be aple to run nop. I change hosting company in the past because of that issue. Look here they allow full trust, and in general very good hosting and not expensive.
13 лет назад
Great stuff, thanks so much

Adrian
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.