Huge Problems with SSL and Credit Card.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Im on version 1.5.

We have a valid SSL Cert.

And i am using Single Page Checkout.

When placing an order when entering the CC info into the fields can then clicking Next it takes me to the Confirm Button.

Now when i click the confirm button it takes me back to the Credit Card Screen and tells me to enter the info again.  You have to do this 3 Times in order for this to work.

How can i fix this??

Thank You
14 лет назад
bump.... anyone?
14 лет назад
i just tested 1 page checkout on 1.5 version from my end, it works fine, when i click on "Confirm Button" i get navigated to homepage which means order has been completed successfully.

It's strange but i guess your SSL certificate might be causing this issue.

If you dis-able one page checkout then it works fine ?

have you checked your system > log files for any error messages that might causing this issue ?
14 лет назад
as you mentioned that you are using SSL Certificate so i assume in your webconfig file 'UseSSL' attribute is set "true " , right ? have you tried to change it to "False" and then tried to check out ? this won't solve your problem but this method with confirm that the problem it due to your SSL certificate or not

If by setting "UseSSL" to False solves the problem then it will be confirmed that your SSL is causing this problem
14 лет назад
When the single page checkout is turned off it still does the same thing.
I tested it in IE

Steps i did to replicate
Selected Shipping Address
Selected Billing Address
Selected Shipping Method
Selected Credit Card for Payment Method
Selected Visa
Entered Card Name
Entered Card Number
Selected Expire Month
Selected Expire Year
Entered CVV

This time it worked.....

But right before I just wrote the steps down it did not.

And there is nothing in the logs.
14 лет назад
When SSL is turned off it works.
14 лет назад
if it's working fine then it confirms that the code of your website is working fine and your SSL Certificate is causing this issue.

I would recommend that you should notify this problem to your SSL Certification company by which you signed up your SSL Account as problem is coming from SSL certificate not from your code.
14 лет назад
What should i tell them?

And what is causing the problem with the SSL?
14 лет назад
tell them that by using their SSL certification your checkout process is not working properly can asking to enter credit card number again and again , and when you don't use their SSL certifications it works fine

it might be difficult to predict what exactly is causing this problem as it is coming from your SSL certification not from your code.

Besides notifying this problem to your SSL certificate provided, you should post this problem to this forum in Bug Report also (in your post give the address of this thread too), so that nopCommerce team who actually developed this application will be able to know about this problem, they might help you with some solution.
13 лет назад
Can someone point me in the right direction on using SSL? I purchased a ticket through goDaddy and I want to use it for credit card processing. I am using version 1.6 for now. what values needs to be set so when I go to checkoutpaymentinfo.aspx page will I see the "https"? Is there anything else with the certificate I have to do or any other setting?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.