Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I integrated this into my current old ASP store and need it integrated into NopCommerce - Has anyone else integrated it already?  If so what page did you put it on?

http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/tracking/gaTrackingEcommerce.html

If not I'll start looking at adding it in a way I can submit it via Codeplex, as its a very important tool if you are running a busy store along side a big SEM spend.
13 лет назад
lee, nice idea. I'll try it recently.

I'll let you know the feedback.
13 лет назад
I'm really interested in this being added, I was going to implement it in a couple of weeks once we have our store a bit more built.
13 лет назад
Hey guys -

I wanted to add this code to my setup, did you guys disperse the JS throughout the pages where items were actually added to the cart? Or do a single add and submit on the "CheckoutComplete.aspx" page?
13 лет назад
Could someone share a solution?

Thanks,

Nicolas
13 лет назад
nicolas.muniere wrote:
Could someone share a solution?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas-

I was thinking about taking the code necessary to render the PDF for the invoice and applying it to the checkout page (as the fastest way to understand how orders are put together) and also some changes would be needed to associate the correct order right? I will report and progress
13 лет назад
Any further progress on thsi guys? I was just looking at the requirements from google, looks like several places where the code snippets must be added... curious if anyone managed to do it already?
13 лет назад
I have added it, there is a post on here with all the code - Very simple and works a treat.  I'll try and find the post.
13 лет назад
Excellent, thanks!
13 лет назад
Found it

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5473/sharing-google-analytics-script-for-ecommerce.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.