Azure Webapp / Page Speed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
We host our website (Nop 3.8) on Azure.

Since Nop 3.6 we have been checking the Page Speed using Google's PageSpeed Insights, since the site has always seamed a little slow.

The rating never goes above 60 for desktop, and is a lot lower for mobile. The site is adventuregear.ca

One of the "Should Fix" in PageSpeed Insights is always "Reduce server response time".

Azure shows our "Average Response Time" as over 2 seconds.

I'm guessing this is quite high? What should the average response time be if using Azure?

Azure Details

App Service: S2 Standard
Azure SQL server: S2 Standard
7 лет назад
I've reached out to Azure Support, here is what they asked me to do.

"Since NopCommerce is a 3rd party app having performance issues, we need to get help from NopCommerce support team. Can you please post slow perf issue question here [link to forum]"

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can bring my Average Response Time down in Azure?

Here is a picture of my application settings. Do I need to change anything here?

7 лет назад
Are you running this in the most logical region for your market? For example if you are in the US it does not make sense to run this in a EU region.

I've been using Azure for a nopcommerce 1.9 site for over 3 years now and we have no performance issues. Of course each site is different.

Also are you serving static assets from the web app itself or are you using the blob storage/CDN features of azure for this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.