Show pickup points on google map (doesn't work)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
Hello everybody.
I had generate Google Maps JavaScript API.
I wrote it in the appropriate field and the order section on the site stopped working
What I do wrong?
7 лет назад
rip13 wrote:
Hello everybody.
I wrote it in the appropriate field and the order section on the site stopped working
What I do wrong?

Without seeing your code or  error, How can we tell what's wrong? Please paste here code and error also nop version
7 лет назад
Hii friend , can you tell me how to integrate googlemap in nopcommerce
7 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
Hii friend , can you tell me how to integrate googlemap in nopcommerce

Go through nop 3.80

Default view ShippingAddress.cshtml file .. how nop team did it
7 лет назад
sohel wrote:
Hello everybody.
What I do wrong?

Without seeing your code or  error, How can we tell what's wrong? Please paste here code and error also nop version

NOP 3.80
What code do you mean? I wrote it in the appropriate field in administration
7 лет назад
rip13 wrote:
Hello everybody.
What I do wrong?

NOP 3.80
What code do you mean? I wrote it in the appropriate field in administration

Find the code block start like bellow ==>

if(Model.DisplayPickupPointsOnMap)
                        {
  var src = string.Format("https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js{0}", string.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.GoogleMapsApiKey) ? string.Empty : string.Format("?key={0}", Model.GoogleMapsApiKey));
}
7 лет назад
Respected Sir/Mam,
some time its loading but some its become gray and when go for inspect in the case of gray then it will automatically go for display... sir i m using Nopcommerce 3.8 version and below is the code i dont change anything still if something is left in that code then plzz tell i will write u say that code.

Thanking You
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.