How to post HTML form as payment system

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,

I'd like to know how to post a html form as a way to process payments. I can't see a html form payment option. Please help.
14 лет назад
As I have understood you need to redirect user to payment system, am I right? In this case use class-helper RemotePost.
14 лет назад
Yes I need to redirect customer to another payment page. How do I change class in remote helper?
14 лет назад
For what purpose do you want change it? Look at the Nop.Payment.Amazon.SimplePayPaymentProcessor class PostProcessPayment method, there you will find how to use it.
14 лет назад
Hi, I am using a new merchant account from a company called voice commerce who have provided me with an emulated authorize.net url. I was getting no help to get this working so I've asked them if I can redirect customers to thier payment page. They've sent me this:

The purchase request is sent as a HTML FORM containing a description of the goods/services purchased, total cost, and details of your merchant account, sent to:
<FORM action="https://secure....................." method="post">

How can I get this working? I don't understand what you mean by nop.amazon etc. Can you describe the process in a step by step way?
Thanks
14 лет назад
I have advised you to look PostProcessPayment method to understand how it works. That method creates a new instance of RemotePost and fill the POST params via RemotePost.Add method. After that the RemotePost.Post method will be called and the prepared form will be sent in HTTP response. This form will be submited automaticly on load. So user will be redirected to payment gateway. If you don't understand what I mean then take a look how other payment methods are using this class.
14 лет назад
Thanks but I'm not very technical. I don't know where to find the things you mention or what to do.
14 лет назад
Firstly you need to have Visual Studio to change and recompile the prgram to make these sort of changes.

There are a few areas where you need to copy paste existing and change. I used the WorldPay modules and modified it's post and return routines. Do a search for Worldpay and see what files are there.

But maybe best wait and see what 1.6 brings as they maybe changing the way this stuff works.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.