Newsletter subscribers don't receive activation email.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
My NopCommerce webshop does not send the activation email to the newsletter subscribers.

Any help is appreciated.

All settings seem to be correct.
7 лет назад
esouk wrote:
My NopCommerce webshop does not send the activation email to the newsletter subscribers.

Any help is appreciated.

All settings seem to be correct.

Hello-

If your NewsLetterSubscription.ActivationMessage is active for your store, and it is configured to be sent by a legitimate working email account, then it should be working.

Have you checked your message queue to see if it is at least queueing the messages?
admin area >> System >> Message Queue

Steve
7 лет назад
Or maybe the user is already a subscriber? :D
7 лет назад
In the Admin page in System > Log

I found this message:

Error  Error sending e-mail. Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here
7 лет назад
I think it will work if you will test as a new subscriber, but using a valid email..
[email protected] is obviously not valid...
7 лет назад
esouk wrote:
In the Admin page in System > Log

I found this message:

Error  Error sending e-mail. Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here

Can you confirm <[email protected]> is the e-mail from your domain? Normally when this happens, it means you have configured your sender address wrongly.

Say you setup SMTP for your domain mydomain.com and you have setup 1 user [email protected]. And you try to send e-mail using [email protected], which has not been setup in your mailbox. Then this error occurs.

If this is not the case, then yeah, the person you are sending the e-mail to just does not exist.
7 лет назад
embryo wrote:
I think it will work if you will test as a new subscriber, but using a valid email..
[email protected] is obviously not valid...

Haha, I just filled in existing... but I did the request with a real and valid email.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.