Forum moderator customer role cannot enter Administration dashboard

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
As the original developer of my store, i'm able to create the initial account upon installation and thus be automatically granted all the Administrative permissions (and can go into dashboard in backend and be the boss). Now i have a user that I have granted "Forum Moderator" customer role permissions, and in Access Control List able to checkoff what this role will be able to have access to. But when logging into the application as this Forum Moderator account, I do not see access link to Administration after logging in (the black panel strip on very top), so wondering what I am missing.
Thanks in advance
Z
7 лет назад
ZQWEST wrote:
As the original developer of my store, i'm able to create the initial account upon installation and thus be automatically granted all the Administrative permissions (and can go into dashboard in backend and be the boss). Now i have a user that I have granted "Forum Moderator" customer role permissions, and in Access Control List able to checkoff what this role will be able to have access to. But when logging into the application as this Forum Moderator account, I do not see access link to Administration after logging in (the black panel strip on very top), so wondering what I am missing.

You can grant admin access to the Forum Moderator role from the Access Control List page in the admin area.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.