Company and Phone in Customer Registration Emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
Hi,

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere.  I have searched around but cannot find an answer to this, or even to see if it is possible.

We are receiving the new customer registration emails fine, however we would like to also include their Company Name and Phone Number so we can contact them 'if' they do not place an order with us (to follow up).

The tokens are there for the following (Customer.) details but I see nothing for phone or company:
- %Customer.Email%, %Customer.Username%, %Customer.FullName%, %Customer.FirstName%, %Customer.LastName%, %Customer.VatNumber%, %Customer.VatNumberStatus%, %Customer.PasswordRecoveryURL%, %Customer.AccountActivationURL%

I tried to use the %Order.BillingCompany% and %Order.BillingPhoneNumber% but they just come out as the field (not the value) on the email (I guess they have not ordered at that point so there is not (Order.) details.

Any help with finding how to display the phone and company on the new customer registration message emails would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex.
7 лет назад
It would require customization.
7 лет назад
A %Customer.CustomAttributes% token has been added in the development branch for the next release. This will output a block of all the System custom customer attributes (the ones listed under the Customer form fields tab on this page: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Setting/CustomerUser) which would include the phone number and name.
7 лет назад
Better than nothing I suppose, but why didn't they add each attribute as a separate token?
7 лет назад
New York wrote:
Better than nothing I suppose, but why didn't they add each attribute as a separate token?

I guess it presents a difficulty in knowing whether that particular field is enabled/required/populated which leads to the question of what to output when they're not. Though I'd prefer to have the option even if it just output empty strings for missing values similar to missing address fields. Then that leads on to the question of whether there should be some sort of conditional logic/templating engine in the message system and I realise it's turning into a much bigger workitem so I decide it's better than nothing I suppose ;-)
7 лет назад
Thanks for the replies all.  Sounds like you are onto it.  Look forward to the future releases.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.