How to structure non-nopcommerce theme when making it compatible with nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
Hello, i have knowledge of mvc and front-end stuff both. As a starter of nopcommerce how should i re-structure my own template's html to make it compatible with nopcommerce themes. Should i interfere with views within nopcommerce solution, or how will i put my custom html inside of nopcommerce views. i do it with my custom mvc projects but i could not find any information about custom html to nopcommerce theme which i do not know the differences between them. Could anyone lead me or send me some instructions or maybe links.

Thanks in advance.
7 лет назад
Follow this steps.
1. Let's assume you have a new theme which is in a zip file.
2.Extract the contents of your zip file and copy it under "Themes" folder.
3.In order to apply this new theme, go to: Administration > Configuration > Settings > General And Miscellaneous settings
4.Select new theme from the “Default Store Theme” and click Save.
5.Now, go to public store. You should be able to see the new theme on your website.

Thanks
7 лет назад
nayanpatel wrote:
Follow this steps.
1. Let's assume you have a new theme which is in a zip file.
2.Extract the contents of your zip file and copy it under "Themes" folder.
3.In order to apply this new theme, go to: Administration > Configuration > Settings > General And Miscellaneous settings
4.Select new theme from the “Default Store Theme” and click Save.
5.Now, go to public store. You should be able to see the new theme on your website.

Thanks

i do not think i am understood properly. you described how to install a theme above. but i've asked maybe wrong way but the real question should be "how to custom html template to nopcommerce template". What is the proper way.

Thanks in advance.
7 лет назад
Follow this step. May be this is what you are asking for.

Open your nopCommerce solution or website (web version) in Visual Studio - Go to this location:
If using sourcecode: \Nop.Web\Themes\
If using web version: \[Project Root]\Themes\
#1. Select any default / current theme
#2.  Now, Right click on the theme > select COPY
#3. Now select "Theme" folder > right click > PASTE
#4.  You will get something like "Copy of default/current theme"
#5. Rename it - whatever you like to be the name of your new theme – For an instance, let's say: MyFirstTheme
#6. Now inside your New theme folder "MyFirstTheme" > open "theme.config"
#7. Change the current / existing theme name with your new theme name "MyFirstTheme"
#8. Now, inside your new theme folder "MyFirstTheme" > Content > Images add your new images in "images” directory and start updating / customizing your style.css according to your requirements.

If you would like to test the changes > Go to Admin section > Apply your new theme > Save change and preview your public store.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.