Error get when i try to use Fedex Plugin in nopCommerce3.80

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
When i try to use FedEx plugin into nopCommerce 3.80, i got the error at shipping method into check out page that is decribe below
Error "The PurposeOfShipmentType is null, empty or invalid."

now please help to solve this problem. or how to solve this problem
7 лет назад
I think the FedEx plugin will need to be upgraded to handle IN to IN shipping as per this article.
7 лет назад
I have get the solution for this issue. please check my code that added into FedexComputationMethod.cs file that exist into Fedex Plugin. Insert this code after 110 line no of this plugin file. also check my image that added that much easier for you.

#region Customization to make this plugin for india

if (getShippingOptionRequest.CountryFrom.TwoLetterIsoCode == getShippingOptionRequest.ShippingAddress.Country.TwoLetterIsoCode)
            {
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail = new CustomsClearanceDetail();
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CommercialInvoice = new CommercialInvoice();
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CommercialInvoice.Purpose = PurposeOfShipmentType.SOLD;
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CommercialInvoice.PurposeSpecified = true;
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CustomsValue = new Money();
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CustomsValue.Currency = "INR";
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CustomsValue.AmountSpecified = true;
                request.RequestedShipment.CustomsClearanceDetail.CustomsValue.Amount = 100;
                request.CarrierCodes = new RateServiceWebReference.CarrierCodeType[1];
                request.CarrierCodes[0] = RateServiceWebReference.CarrierCodeType.FDXE;
            }
            #endregion Customization to make this plugin for india

6 лет назад
hi,
i tried but Not working proper, it is calculate same rate for india's all state or areas ,  please give me solution
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.