nopCommerce compatible with our CMS - Standards?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
We are planning to introduce a new standard for the e-commerce products in our company “PHOENIX group IT GmbH”. Currently we are using several of them simultaneously and our plan in the near future is to reduce this amount.

Therefore we are examining our current e-commerce products, because the ones we will still use at the end of the analyzing- process must be compatible with our CMS-standards.
That’s why we need to know if it is compatible and/or if there are any references for the integration with the following CMS-products:

Drupal(PHP)  
Liferay(java
TYPO3(PHP)
EPiServer(.NET)
MS SharePoint(.NET)

Thanks in advance.
7 лет назад
That really depends on what kind of integration you need. But the simple answer is - there's very little (or no) integration of nopCommerce with other CMS'es.

What I did for a couple of my clients, who want WordPress as their blog CMS, is to setup the general layout for both sites to look almost the same, and cross-link between the two.

If you need deeper integration (such as unified membership system / showing nopCommerce shopping cart on Drupal), you need to go into REST API as one option. But that has to be developed.

:)
7 лет назад
Thanks for the fast and detailed Response, it helped for a better categorization in our ranking of the e-commerce products we are currently using, and you are right, we need a deeper integration :)

wooncherk wrote:
That really depends on what kind of integration you need. But the simple answer is - there's very little (or no) integration of nopCommerce with other CMS'es.

What I did for a couple of my clients, who want WordPress as their blog CMS, is to setup the general layout for both sites to look almost the same, and cross-link between the two.

If you need deeper integration (such as unified membership system / showing nopCommerce shopping cart on Drupal), you need to go into REST API as one option. But that has to be developed.

:)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.